Street Art Tours & Street Art Bike Tours of Paris
With our off the beaten track street art tours of Paris, you’ll gain insight into Paris’ street art & fringe cultures, as you orientate yourself with the city.
Learn about the rich and colourful history of diverse Parisian neighbourhoods at the heart of Paris’ current creative wave, and let us share with you our in-depth knowledge of the Paris street art scene.
Throughout our tours we’ll see the work of over 40 different street artists, as you hear of the backgrounds and stories about the artists who produce this work.
“Special thanks to Demian, the guide, who was interesting as he was pasionate, who’ll teach you how to watch and understand better those beautiful and ephemeral pieces of street art.” asmanor, Paris
An array of spectacular street art
On our tours expect to see work by some of the following artists:
- Space Invader – France’s #1 street artist who has over 1,000 works around Paris’ streets
- Shepard Fairey - wheatepastes and stencils by the artist behind the Obama HOPE poster campaign
- Jérôme Mesnager, Miss Tic, and Jef Aérosol - Paris’ “first generation” street artists
- Zoo Project - giant underground philosophical murals by this anonymous young-master of street art
- Nick walker – a veteran street artist, and part of the same Bristol set that produced artist Banksy, musician Tricky, and band Massive Attack
Head over to our Gallery section to see examples of great Paris street art.
Not on the tourist map
“By a lucky accident we came across the tour and we couldn’t be happier … Not only are we educated about the art pieces and the street art culture scene but we can chat and ask questions about what it is really like to live in this city. We get to see more of the real Parisian life than we ever could just by following a tourist map.” Cinmana, Amsterdam
Read what other people have to say about Alternative Paris on TripAdvisor.
Click above or below to find out more about specific tours that we offer. For more info or to book a place, email firstname.lastname@example.org.